Many commercial litigation cases come down to the rights and obligations under contracts. Our lawyers are trained and fully understand the Commercial & Contractual Disputes considerations to provide effective legal advice tailored to your business’s needs and situation.
Contractual disputes result when a contractual term is breached by any of the parties to the contract. Our team has extensive experience in commercial litigation area with focus on banking and finance, director and shareholder disputes, secured and unsecured recoveries, insolvency disputes, franchising disputes and contractual disputes generally.
Our litigators have the experience assisting Commercial & Contractual Disputes such as the following
- Business and services agreements
- Professional negligence
- Partnership agreements between parties
- Construction and Goverment contracts
- Finance and loan agreements
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Contracts relating to lease, sale or purchase of land and property
Contact our office to schedule a legal consultation.